This site is a pre-requisite to understanding the online virtual reality world of Second Life.
The emergence of 3D Web Clients has created a new media platform for social networking, marketing and collaborative interaction. New business models can be tested out and streamlined, re-inventing the enterprise medium.
Second Life is a 3D Platform created by San Francisco based Linden Lab. Its’ launch in 2003 has since seen a dramatic rise in the presence of Real Life companies and institutions entering this 3D platform to extend and enhance their company’s presence in a Global Market while strengthening their ties to local communities.
Second Life provides a unique platform for both cross-continent (macro) and local community (micro) collaboration in business, education, music, the arts and social networking – all while creating an opportunity for a one-of-a-kind user and customer service experience.
This site is for you if :
1. You have heard about Second Life and want to know more about it.
2. You are already in Second Life and need assistance inworld.
3. You have a Real Life business and want to know how you can get your business into Second Life.
4. You are a musician, artist, film-maker, writer and want to know what you can do with your Real Life skills in Second Life.
5. You want to know about what opportunities are for you in Second Life in general.
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any one of these questions then you have come to the right place. Browse through our easy menu system to get you started in understanding your Second Life!
Are you ready to be WOW’d? Schedule a personalized tour with the Digital Concierge and meet with them in Second Life. Simply send us an email letting us know when it would be most convenient for you to take your personalized tour. If you would like to know about something specific, please mention that in your email so that we can tailor your tour to you!
Copyright © 2007 The Digital Concierge
Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.